How to find My Computer in Windows 8

I have finish Windows 8 Pro Installation on my PC and soon I was required to find My Computer in Windows 8. Although I was using Windows 8 since it was in Developer's Preview but today I really search it again like a newbie.Well , here's the way to find my computer in Windows 8;
  • Press Windows Key on your keyboard & Start Typing Computer and it will be searched in seconds OR just take your mouse in System Tray Corner near to Date or on top and Press Search button and search Computer and it will be as under; 
  •  Take your Mouse on OLD Start Menu Location and a Start Menu icon will be appear, click on that and right click on any free space. Now click on All Apps and you will find Computer under Windows System.  

I hope this will help you but you can also try for "How to add My Momputer in your Windows 8 Start Screen" List or you can add it on your desktop as well.

Comments